Monday, January 21, 2019

Table Talk


For Christmas, my family received three tins full of three kinds of popcorn.  I decided to bring one to school.  I spread paper on the table and dumped the popcorn out.  The kids washed their hands and we ate and visited.  It was really nice actually.  Without raising hands, they had a conversation as adults would.  I reviewed Martin Luther King, Jr. and how he wanted things to be fair for all people.  I reminded them that he wanted people to try to get along and not fight.  I told them that all people should work on that whether at home or in school.  They had some nice comments and I could tell that they also wanted to try to make the world a better place.  They were so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Day of School!

What a great year we had in kindergarten!  The children worked so hard on their reading skills and it paid off in a big way because they ...