Our school puts on a very nice Veteran's Day Program for the community. Here are the elementary students singing their song. I love to hear them sing! The bottom photo is our Veteran's Day art for the lunch room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Day of School!
What a great year we had in kindergarten! The children worked so hard on their reading skills and it paid off in a big way because they ...
-
Today the "kindergarten scientists" dissected owl pellets to find bones and teeth that were from the prey that an owl ate. In ...
-
The kindergartners have Chromebooks now. They will do Reading and Math activities on them to help develop their skills. The kids love t...
-
A friend of mine has cancer and I told the kindergartners about him. I thought we could cheer him up. He happens to be a special pe...



No comments:
Post a Comment