Sunday, August 19, 2018

The 1st Day of Kindergarten!

Hip, hip hooray!  Its finally the first day of kindergarten!  We had school until noon and we had a really nice time!  I had the children's preschool teacher come in to help with the transition and that made all the difference.  There wasn't one teary eye in the room to start off the day.  I was so busy that I forgot to take many photos, but our first full day is tomorrow and I will try to remember to take more tomorrow.
Here they are!  Ten new kindergartners ready to learn!
Kids love to be a little silly for photos sometimes!

Here was their first day treat bag that I made them. 
They were so appreciative!

  








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Day of School!

What a great year we had in kindergarten!  The children worked so hard on their reading skills and it paid off in a big way because they ...